FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What are your hours of operation?
We are open Monday to Friday from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
2. Are you open year round including summer and school breaks?
Yes we are! In fact, we even have a special Summer Program that includes amazing field trips. We only close for statutory holidays.
3. How long is your Waitlist?
This is a hard question because it can vary, depending on the time of year, the age of your children and the school your children attend. The best way to answer this question is to contact us directly.
4. Are you licensed?
Yes we are a fully licensed centre by Fraser Health
5. Do you include Professional Development days and Early Dismissals in your rates?
If it is your child's regularly scheduled day, it is included in your monthly rate; if not, you can Drop In for an additional fee if space allows.
6. Are your staff all qualified?
All our staff have received their qualifications in order to work with the children in their care. They also have their First Aid and have passed a Criminal Record Check.
7. Do you accept Government Funding?
Yes we do, we will gladly help you with any questions you have.